THE OPERA HOUSE~LATTE LOBBY~THE STUDIO
The Niven Building was built by Wm Carson in 1910 and included 7 storefronts. The Opera House itself was the former Adams Furniture which was donated to DPRCA twenty years ago. The Latte Lobby building was donated to DPRCA by The Fourth Corporation which attained the building from the The Owens Family. The Dance Studio was once Beardsley Drug and David's House of Beauty. It suffered water damage to the point of the floor being compromised. DPRCA aquired the building from the city of New Rockford and renovated the space to a dance studio and general art space.